Support PBS North Coast
As a business, one of the most popular ways to support PBS North Coast and be publicly recognized for your commitment to quality television is by underwriting a program or daypart.
The underwriting partnership allows a business to publicly express its support of local public broadcasting while helping PBS North Coast achieve its goal of reaching and maintaining financial health.
The following underwriters have discovered that supporting public broadcasting through underwriting is "Good Business" for their business.
- Crystal Springs Bottled Water
- Harper Motors
- North Coast Co-op
- Pauli Harbour Insurance Services
- Post-Haste Mail Center
- Premiere Financial Group
- Rainbow Self Storage
- Wildberries Marketplace
- Blue Lake Casino & Hotel - The Lawrence Welk Show
- Blue Lake Rancheria - Masterpiece
- Coast Central Credit Union - Biz Kid$
- Dr. Kerisa Elloway, Pediatric Dental Specialist -Sesame Street, Children's Programming
- Finnish Country Sauna & Tubs - Charlie Rose
- Gold Rush Coffee - Austin City Limits
- Growing Smiles: Randall Heckert, DDS - Children's Programming
- Harper Motors - NOVA
- North Coast Co-op - PBS Newshour
- Post Haste Mail Center - NOVA
- Premiere Financial Group - PBS Newshour, Great Performances at the Met 2016
- Rainbow Self Storage - Antiques Roadshow, This Old House
Ready to Learn Underwriters
Homework Hotline Underwriters
- Barbara's Wholesome Cereals and Snacks
- Coast Central Credit Union
- Dr. Kerisa S. Elloway, Pediatric Dental Specialist
- Rotary Clubs of Humboldt and Del Norte Counties
For more information about how your business can support PBS North Coast through underwriting, please contact Jeffrey Reinus, Underwriting Executive, by visiting our contact page.