Support PBS North CoastMembership Access Login
Live On-Air Auction, Summer and Winter
Twice a year, hundreds of businesses donate items to PBS North Coast's longest-running special fund raising event; the LIVE televised auction. Donating to the live, on-air auction is a great way to support PBS North Coast - and it is an excellent opportunity for you to put your business in the spotlight! Every donated item valued at $30 or more receives approximately two minutes of airtime, during which our auctioneers will read a prepared script detailing your business and donation.
All donations of at least $30 receive:
- A prepared script read on air describing your business.
- Roughly two minutes of airtime.
- A listing in our auction guide published in the Times Standard and on the PBS North Coast website.
Become a Major or Spectacular Donor!
Maximize your exposure with these special donation levels.
Total donation valued at $600 and up:
- You will be listed as a Major Donor in the auction guide, published in the Times-Standard and on the PBS North Coast website.
- Custom stills provided by our production team to air each time one of your items comes up for bid.
Total donation valued at $1000 and up:
- You will be listed as a Spectacular Donor in the auction guide, published in the Times-Standard and on the PBS North Coast website.
- Custom video provided by our production team to air each time one of your items comes up for bid.
For more information about donating to the auction, contact Leif Kamrud, Development Associate, Auction via our contact page.